Careers at Breeze House
Breeze House Designs Ltd is a family owned business that has been based in Leek, Staffordshire for over 20 years. Breeze House handcraft a luxury range of exclusive garden buildings and are the original creator of the renowned ‘Breeze House’.
No current vacancies
Event Coordinator (maternity cover)
Breeze House is the leading supplier of an award-winning range of original and exclusive garden buildings that are provided to customers in the UK.
We are currently looking for an Event Coordinator (maternity cover) to join our team. It is a full- time position, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
You will be required to process the administration of our busy exhibition schedule. This role will involve:
- booking accommodation
- completing events documentation
- method statements & risk assessments
You will also be responsible for:
- contacting customers to get their feedback post installations
- answering incoming phone calls
- general administration duties
- processing brochure requests
Skills and Experience:
- be able to work in a busy office
- attention to detail
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- good telephone manners
- strong administrative skills
March 2022 start for a right candidate.
Contract length: 10 months
Expected start date: 01/03/2022
Please email your CV to email@example.com.